For the fourth instalment of our Strong Island Sounds podcast since we brought it back, Paul from Strong Island steps in with a Quiet Corners episode. This episode features a mix of music with three in-depth interviews about Portsmouth skateboarding and photography: Angelo Tirotto from Locals Only, Dave Taylor from Losing My Sight UK and Jack & Jake from the Undercover Skatepark Project.
1) Artificial Pleasure ‘Wound Up Tight’
2) W. H. Lung ‘Inspiration!’
3) Interview with Angelo Tirotto/Locals Only
4) Phoria ‘Emanate’
5) D. D. Dumbo ‘Brother’ (Steez Remix)
6) Interview with Dave Taylor/Losing My Sight UK
7) Rose Elinor Dougall ‘Colour of Water’
8) Mick Jagger ‘Gotta Get a Grip’ (Kevin Parker Remix)
9) Interview with Jake & Jake/Undercover Skatepark Project
10) Xinobi ‘Skateboarding’
If you like what you hear then make sure that you subscribe and share with your friends. Feel free to drop us a line on social media by including the hashtag #StrongIslandSounds. You can also find more episodes of Strong Island Sounds by clicking here.