This weekend Aspex Gallery will be hosting their Christmas Contemporary Makers Fair. The event show cases a number of artists and designer-makers who will be exhibiting and selling their work.
After the success of the events back in February & August, Aspex will once again be handing over its main exhibition space to showcase some of the very best contemporary craft in the region, this time with a festive twist.
A full list of the exhibitors selected by Aspex is now available, and features some of the very best contemporary craft in the region, across a range of artistic media, including jewellery, ceramics, printmaking, glass, textiles, amidst others.
The full list of everyone involved:
• Mitzi Broadbent – www.mitzirocks.co.uk
• Jo Calverly – www.weareforwalls.com
• Sylvaine Frouin – www.silvene.net
• Anikó Gajdocsi – www.anikogajdocsi.com
• Bryony Jennings – www.prettyscruffy.com
• Carly Mann – www.carlymann.co.uk
• Catherine McGinness – www.catherinemcginniss.com
• Emma Nicol – www.emmanicolillustration.co.uk
• Rachel Reynolds – www.rachel-reynolds.co.uk
• Martin Snelling
• Marina Skia – www.marinaskia.com
• Miesje Chafer & Malisa Sledmere – www.miesjechafer.com
• Melody Vaughan – www.cargocollective.com/melodyvaughan
• Dan Wendes – www.facebook.com/dan.wendes
• Mary & Julia de Klerk – www.juliadeklerk.com
Find out more by visiting www.aspex.org.uk.