I’m the bearer of sad news once again I’m afraid. Emmanuel had his bike stolen from Gunwharf outside of 24/7 Gym locked to the railings next to The Old Customs House in the evening hours of Saturday 15th September. Emmanuel has sent the following description of his custom Leader. Fingers crossed mate.
– Stolen from Gunwharf Quays bike railings next to 24/7 gym
– Around 2200-0430 on the evening of Saturday 15th September.
– 725 White Leader Frame
– Red Drop Bars, Red front tyre
– White rim back wheel, black front wheel
– Single speed but was using a back wheel with cogs on
– One brake on the left, Odyssey white small lever
So much for the Gunwharf security, perhaps less time spent on their Segways and more on patrolling is required.
Serious shame this, I love seeing this Leader around town. Will definitely be keeping an eye out.