Are you bored of your clothes? Do you want a new summer wardrobe but don’t have the funds? Then Southsea’s first swishing event might do the trick. All money raised will go to Hampshire Red Cross.
Swishing is a fashion exchange with some simple rules;
1. Everyone must bring at least one item of quality clothing, shoes or accessories. One token will be issued per item.
2. Please drop off items to be swapped prior to the event:
The British Red Cross Office, 338 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, PO1 4BT
Before 1st JULY 2014
3. As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may choose what they want
4. No item may be claimed before the swish opens
5. Items should be “purchased” using your tokens, at the exit desk
6. Any items left over at the end of the swish will be donated to The British Red Cross. If you want to take your items back you will need to have spare tokens.
*ALL clothes must be in good condition, something you are proud to hand over.
**No underwear please.
This is a ticketed event, costing £10 which will include pamper fayre, free massages, a free glass of Prosecco and much more. There are a limited number of tickets available so please don’t leave it too late. This original event is for a great cause and sounds like good fun so we encourage you to get involved and donate those unwanted clothes.
For more information check out the poster or call 02392 894205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share this as it’s great cause and the more donations the bigger success the event will be. Thank you.