Two things we like: local tees and crate digging. Now thanks to Nothing Ventured Vinyl you can do both. NVV now have a super limited stock of super fresh tees for our wearing pleasure, cop one here now before they all go (I’ve got mine, but don’t let that put you off). In addition to this, the incredibly popular pop-up shop continues on Saturday 7th October from 10am – 4pm in the basement of Hunter Gatherer Coffee shop located at 249 Albert Rd, Southsea. So head on down for a browse and some caffeine.
Lots of new house, techno, disco, jungle/drum & bass 12″s & LPS. Also all the usual…
• 70s 80s 90s Rock & Pop.
• Disco, Soul & Funk Cuts
• Hard to find Reggae & Afro Beat from Fela Kuti, Peter Tosh, Trojan records
• Rare 90s House, Garage & Jungle.
• Classic Hip-Hop from Roots Manuva, Cypress Hill, Eazy E, grandmaster flash, sugar hill gang
• 00s House & Techno – Big update to this section…Belters from 2010 onwards.
• Jazz & Blues beauties from Miles Davis, Sidney Bechet & Sleepy John Estes et al!